MAGNETIC HALL SENSOR
On basis of extensive experience in Hall Sensor readout and related intellectual property SystematIC has developed several customer-specific and application-specific Hall IC products.
For isolated current sensing at DC and low frequencies the Hall sensing technique is a valuable technique. It allows full integration of the sensor elements (Hall plates) and the readout electronics in standard CMOS technology. SystematIC succeeded in combining the full integration with good accuracy parameters and high bandwidth. With a compact die containing magnetic field sensors and programmable readout amplifiers SystematIC contributed to the customers fully integrated current sensor product.
SystematIC did the full integrated circuit development and supported in wafer and final test programming. As a result of cooperation with our customer a current-sensor-IC with low offset, high gain accuracy, low TC's and excellent isolation properties has been released for production.
KEY POINTS OF OUR HALL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTS
- IP-driven product development
- Customer cooperation model
- SystematIC support on wafer and final test
- Partnering options for production, assembly and test
- High performance products
KEY STATISTICS OF HALL-BASED CURRENT SENSOR PRODUCT
- Wide Operating Temperature: –40 ⁰C to 110 ⁰C
- Sensing current range: ±10 A to ±30 A
- Single supply operation: 5.0 V
- Device bandwidth: 80 kHz typ.
- Low offset, Low TC, near-zero magnetic hysteresis
- Typical total output error of ±1.5 %
- >25 kV/μs Common-Mode Transient Immunity
- UL, CSA: Isolation Voltage 3 kVRMS, 1 minute
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any remarks or questions regarding our products or our services, please fill in the form or contact us by e-mail or by phone.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
PRODUCTS MADE WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY